Friday, October 22, 2010

Pirates and Pumpkins

I absolutely love teaching preschool. Right now I am doing a co-op with 5 amazing moms, so I end up teaching every 6 weeks. I so look forward to my week! I hope someday to be able to teach preschool full-time, crazy, I know! This past week I taught the letter "P." We learned about pirates...
And pumpkins...
We took a field trip to Hee Haws after my "pumkpin" day. It was so much fun! The kids each got to pick their own pumpkins and I thought we were never going to be able to leave - they had the hardest time finding the perfect pumpkin.
I was going to hide our snack on Pirate day and call it our "Pirate Booty." Jeramy nicely suggested I just call it a treasure. Good idea. My girls would have loved shaking their "pirate booty". Snicker, snicker.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What's wrong with shaking your pirate booty? =o) You rock!