Saturday after our amazingly fun yard sale Jeramy and Maddie went and hiked Timpanogos. They had a blast! Somehow Maddie was informed that the chipmunks eat deer...I'd like to see that! She's usually so good with retaining all information correctly. Apparently the tour guide said that the mountain lions could eat a deer, not a chipmunk. I can only imagine her terror when she saw this:

Monday for FHE, we used our $6 canyon pass to go on a hike. A .25 mile paved hike. It was enjoyed by all. We carried our Little Caesar's Pizza with us and had a picnic without napkins or plates. Now that's a picnic in the canyon! After we were done, we started our family hike up to Timpanogos. Lindsay made it to the marker #5, which is about 5 minutes up the trail. Glad we didn't pay for the cave!
2 comments:
Those will be great photos to use in high school for her yearbook senior year well-wishes ad from her mom and dad.
Whew. Now that it's not just "kind of" marked off, I can rest easy. Thank you!
I remember the Timpanogos hike being about 8 hours longer than that. Baby steps.
Post a Comment