Apparently the new sensitive skin sunblock I bought isn't all that waterproof (it says it is), Maddie is burned! I feel so bad for her. The other girls didn't get very wet and they are fine, but she's bright red and very upset about it. :(
We'll definitely go back, and hopefully the little girls will play this time!
6 comments:
Way to go! You're doing great on your list so far.
Sunscreen is so unpredictable. Grrr.
How fun is that. Let us know if you go back we would love to join you.
That sounds like so much fun!
Hey, this isn't the same as the Riverton splash pad I am familiar with. Where is this located? It looks fun!
Katy, this one is 13400 S 5600 W, I think! where is the one you go to?
We've been to one that's about 13600 S. 3200 W. I had no idea about another Riverton one, just the one in Herriman! Wow, we will have to check this one out! Thanks for the tip. :-)
Post a Comment