Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls Just Wanna have fun


I live in a home with 3 other girls. (Poor Jeramy). Us girls stick together. Lindsay is my shopping buddy. Yesterday we went to the mall and I tried on some pants. Once she got done giggling and saying very loudly, "Mom, I see your underwear!" She quickly said, "Ew. Those pants are not cute, don't get those." And there you have it. I didn't get them. She is also the one who went with me to pick out my glasses, and I got the ones that she picked out. And she is the only child in my home that throws a fit about what she is to wear for the day.
Maddie got an alarm clock with a radio for Christmas. You can now find her jamming out in her room everyday after school. Not sure I was ready for that one, at least we listen to the same kind of music - for now. And the tears...she can turn them on about anything (like potatoes and basketball and pants that are too long).
And Macie. Oh boy. She just ran over to me and said, "Mom, these boobs?" I was confused and asked her what she said. "These boobs?" And she showed me a Polly Pocket Saddle. I said, "What do you mean?" And she brought me a Polly Pocket and said, "Put it on." And then I got it. She thought the saddle was a bra. A very large bra for a very small girl. She worked for quite a while to get that saddle/bra on, and it would just slide right off. A good mom probably would have gone and found the horse and shown her how it worked - but where's the fun in that? She probably would have just thought it was a bra for the horse.
I can only imagine this house in 10 years...wow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Adhis said...

Maybe Macie thought her doll was a DOLLY Pocket.

Soccer Mom said...

Sounds just like our house! Three girls and their mom, poor Bo!!!!

Kristen said...

I REALLY wish I could tell you what Nicole said this morning but I can't. Not appropriate. So I just giggle to myself occasionally.

Your house is going to be a beauty fest in 10 years!

Jess and Jen said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! Definitely need some more testosterone in that house! What's one more try for a boy? Me and Ellie will be outnumbered soon! Yikes! Bring on the burping and farting!

Annette said...

Your blog always makes me laugh so hard...thanks for that!