I haven't done one of these for a while, and this one includes a chance to win stuff, so here's more useless knowledge about me. :)
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to go back to Switzerland and take Jeramy this time to a little town nestled in the Alps.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Really digging Black Eyed Peas right now, can't play it with kids because I don't like Macie singing about the "junk in her trunk."
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
What wouldn't I do?? Spend Spend Spend. We have a huge list of "if we had the money projects" and I'd for sure hit all of those! Definitely book lots of trips, too!
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
candy bars. I'm worse than my kids when standing in line at the grocery store. I always want one (and usually get one - hey - I'm the mom, I can do that).
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Europe.
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
Just this week I read "Hunger Games" in one day, and then "Catching Fire" the next. (I just barely told Jeramy that I'm done with both. He hates how fast I read - something about "slowing down and enjoying them" or something).
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
I believe in my previous life, I was hanging out with Jane Austin. Anything of hers takes me away.
8. What is your favorite local escape?
The mountains or the desert. I always breathe a little easier out in the middle of know where. Even better if my cell phone won't work!
9. How do you escape on a budget?
My bathtub. :)
Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
I was pregnant and we were in Nauvoo. We ate at a little mom and pop deli and I had a salad. It was the best salad I've ever eaten. Ever.
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jayden has read the Hunger games for school. Josi read it along with him and then she went and bought the Catching Fire. Josi likes to read a book all at once too.
Hooray for Cricut! Where do you buy your cartridges? I'm so tempted to get 2 more before the contest ends, but...
Post a Comment