You have 7 seconds to turn down your speakers...
Yup. I put music on my blog. But don't fret, it won't be staying long. I'm not a fan on music on my blog, but this song has been going through my head this week. My yoga instructor plays it at the end of our class and I always love it. I bought it yesterday and I've sat and listened to it a few times and I'm not sure I understand all the lyrics and their meaning, but I love the overall feel of it. I've had a few "long days" as of late. Haven't we all though? So, sit back, relax and listen for 3 minutes 27 seconds.
My mom keeps a notebook of things she's grateful for each day, here's my list from today:
-a good book (thanks Meredith for getting me reading again. 2 books in 2 days - yikes!)
-my parents stopping in with toys for the sick kid, it was a great distraction!
-finally taking Lindsay to the doctor. I always feel better knowing what's wrong and how to treat it. (strep and an ear infection)
-going to Pioneer Party and Target on my own (thanks, Jer)
-listening to Maddie read Junie B Jones to the girls while they were trying to go to sleep.
-hot bath
-my new blanket I got at Kohls on clearance for $7, regular $34. (I think the price makes it softer and warmer).
-being able to use my driveway after 7 days of parking on the street while the cement dried.
-listening to this on Nie Nie's blog tonight.
What are you grateful for today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
New books we got from scholastic. The kids love them and it gives us lots of snuggle time. :)
That is the perfect bathtub song! Poor Lindsay! Strep totally wipes kids out! No fun, has anyone else gotten sick yet? I need a SLC shopping trip, maybe we'll have to come see you soon!
I had to turn my speaker UP. =o) Good song, it's new to me too.
I'm grateful for good friends, strawberries, my babies, BYU football, and a clean house. We could go on and on, couldn't we. Thanks!
I'm grateful for grateful blog posts that make me think. Seriously. What books did you read?
Post a Comment