Madison convinced Macie that she wanted a Build a Bear for her birthday. I had a coupon for a free bear, so we went a few days early before it expired. She really did enjoy the whole process a lot more than I thought she would. I love the picture of her running in the mall carrying her box that is just as big as she is! And, it just so happened to when I laid out a ton of outfits for her to choose, she chose the cheapest one there! She named her bear/puppy "CAKE" of all things. I was aiming for "Pinkalicious" because I love when she says it.Grand total for Build a Bear: $8! That never happens!
We have been sooo busy with family things that Macie's b-day kind of got forgotten by me. :( I didn't even have a present when the big day came. I had to take her to Grandma's so I could go shopping!Shelby and Cindy made her cake. We kept asking her what kind of cake she wanted and it went from goat to rabbit to dog. I stuck with dog and here it is! She did a great job opening presents and didn't even need any help.
I wasn't going to do anything special for her birthday, so thanks Kerry for having us over for dinner!
Happy birthday my sweet little baby!
2 comments:
That is so cute!
You love it when she says what?!?
I can't see why anyone would not name their bear that...
Post a Comment