Friday, February 6, 2009
Pioneer Party
So, I know I have lived here northern happy valley for over 5 years, but I've just discovered a new favorite store - that I'm sure all of you know about by now- but thought I would share just incase some of you haven't been there. It's on Main Street in Lehi and it's called Pioneer Party. They have adorable gift ideas and such. You can also buy Baby Chicks stuff there, make copies and order balloons and much more! Check out their blog that they just started http://pioneerpartyandgift.blogspot.com/ to see some of their cute ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always saw them, driving to my sister's house, but I don't think I ever stopped in. I'll check out the website - I can do that from here!
I made SIX scrapbook pages yesterday. It really is possible!
Post a Comment