Last night I declared it NO computer night. I turned it off at 5:30. Maddie whined. Jeramy just laughed, knowing he'd just turn it on if he wanted to. I was so excited to have the computer off today when I woke up - less of a temptation to get on - then the wheels start turning. ..I need to get my lesson ready for Sunday on the Internet...I need to email Kerry those pictures...I need to check the 7 day forecast in Washington...Maddie needs a fact about George Washington for school today. Wow. What did we do back in the day before the Internet?? I lasted a whole hour without it.
If you give that same square with the same strings to a BOY, it's a cape. A cape he can save the world in.My good buddy up in the city of Oakley made my girls adorable little capes. Capes that they all insist are aprons.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
3 comments:
How funny! And cute. Don't worry, we don't mind. I did make a matching pink one for Nicole though and SHE wears it as a cape - but look who she has for role models.
And just for the record, my post today was already going to be on capes. =o) If I get around to it. Jonathan got to wear his to school yesterday and then Zach wanted to be Robin. Silly boys. I love Lindsay's throne!
I love Maddies hair! She is such a doll!
I love Maddie's hair. I would love to cut Autumn or Savannah's hair but they both say they are going it out. Wish them luck. Sorry about the weekend. Hold him to bring you up here after May.
Love ya!
Post a Comment