I really look forward to Fridays every week. Not only because the weekend is here, but because we babysit Maddie's best friend. Maddie and Marisa compliment each other perfectly and get along so well that it is heavenly having her here for the afternoon- Maddie leaves me alone, AND they are always ready and willing to help me out with any projects I ask them to help with. Technically, this post should go to my craft blog, but um...who really checks that one, anyway? Not me.
And then I made this little treat for my nieces for their birthday this week. It has a cute Audrey Hepburn quote on the back to tie the chapstick and kisses in. I got the little sacks at Pioneer Party and I just got a new Cricut Cartridge (Doodlecharm) with that adorable cupcake!
Jeramy had another "boys night out" and I spent the night Cricutting and watching Dreamgirls. It was a wonderful night! I'll have to post the other things I did when I get 'em done.
7 comments:
Ok, Caden LOVED his little box. Thank you so much. :) You are so fun. He loves having you as his teacher.
Those boxes were sooo cute! And love the cupcake!
I just got Doodlecharms on Friday! It's the one I SHOULD have gotten on eBay, the dorks. That's still being resolved, but I went ahead and ordered it from a different website. Love it! (I think your sister recommended it?) I'm doing the butterflies and flowers for Nicole's room.
Very cute projects! And by the way, I used to -check- your craft blog all the time but now it's not on your links list anymore! Hint hint.
I have not used my doodlecharm yet. I just need more time in the the day. I loved the bee. Is it just the bug on doodlecharm or off the walk in the garden? I think that I had better get to work on Valentines!
Love ya!
Cute stuff! What was the quote? That Pioneer story sounds worthy of a trip when we head down!
Way way cute! You are so creative.
Rob- actually the bee is just ovals from George.
Jen - the quote is
I believe in Manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; Kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
-Audrey Hepburn
I did chocolate kisses - I shouldn't be incouraging kissing -and I did the Bath and Body mint chapstick.
Post a Comment