We finally made it up to Malad this past weekend. We haven't been up for MONTHS and that is not like us. Life has been crazy on both ends, but we finally were able to get together this weekend.

The kids had a few surprises when we got up there. Grandma and Grandpa got GOATS! Macie loved them, but the other 2 were pretty nervous about them. Especially with the run-in they had with the neighbor's dog a few weeks ago. Both have been a wreck around dogs since then. Grandma's dogs had to be banished for the weekend because Lindsay was terrified of them.

They also got a swing set for the grandkids. It was so nice to send Maddie out back to play, and she loved it. Grandpa got his workout pushing everyone for HOURS!

We also played an awesome game of croquet. I lost, of course, but I'm glad to say that Jeramy's mom WON, not him! You all can imagine how that went over with Jeramy!

This is little miss brookie who wanted to be a croquet set, until Jer really zipped her in, then it wasn't fun anymore.

Lindsay is all girl. I'm not sure you can see it in this picture, but she's been wearing this black ballet dress for like a week straight. I can barely get it off her to wash it. She also loves headbands. In this picture she is trying to help Kallie get her headband back on. She finally gave up and put it on herself and wouldn't take it off for the rest of the night.

We had a great time! It was so good to see everyone up there, and we hope to see you all again soon!
3 comments:
So CUTE! Lindsay looks SO much like you in that last picture!!
Sound like you have been busy. Glad Maddie is liking swimming lessons, Ella was the same way her first year not wanting to put her face in the water.
That last picture is a spitting image of you! I guess I didn't realize how much she looks like you! Anywho sounds like you have been busy, yet having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment