Maddie finally started swimming lessons yesterday. It went over a lot better than I thought it would. She's really enjoyed the first 2 days. We are doing it in American Fork since Lehi's classes fill up in less than 10 minutes - I'm not even kidding. It's a bit of a drive, but so far it's been fun. Tonight she even - gasp - put her head under the water! She always panics at Grandma's when she gets water on her face, so it was good to see some progress. I signed her up for nights so that Jer could stay home with the kids and I don't think I realized how much goes on at night. It's going to be a LONG 2 weeks!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Swimming lessons
Maddie finally started swimming lessons yesterday. It went over a lot better than I thought it would. She's really enjoyed the first 2 days. We are doing it in American Fork since Lehi's classes fill up in less than 10 minutes - I'm not even kidding. It's a bit of a drive, but so far it's been fun. Tonight she even - gasp - put her head under the water! She always panics at Grandma's when she gets water on her face, so it was good to see some progress. I signed her up for nights so that Jer could stay home with the kids and I don't think I realized how much goes on at night. It's going to be a LONG 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love swimming lessons! I used to teach them and now it's fun watching my own kids. Good job Maddie!
This summer we couldn't do lessons because of interference with the blasted library story hours. That reminds me, they're looking for an assistant librarian here... Sounds perfect for you. =o)
Post a Comment