We stopped at the deli and had ice cream cones after. Macie got very protective of hers and wouldn't let me help at all. She did pretty good considering she's only 1. She was the cleanest out of the 3.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Farmers Market
We stopped at the deli and had ice cream cones after. Macie got very protective of hers and wouldn't let me help at all. She did pretty good considering she's only 1. She was the cleanest out of the 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We love going to the Farmers' Market at Thanksgiving Point! I think this year, I've been a bit underwhelmed by it. When we went a couple weeks ago, there didn't seem to be as much to see as last year. Or maybe I'm more protective of my wallet these days?
After looking at those photos, I think I need to make a stop at the chubbery.
Chubby's is the best place on Earth.
How cute that they will all eat corn on the cob. I have always cut it for them - we'll have to try it your way!
We love the Farmer's Market, and the icecream cones looks so good!!!
Post a Comment