Many years ago when Jeramy was working at eBay, someone emailed this to him and said it looked like him. It really does look like Jer when he was young! I thought that I had deleted the email, but lo and behold, it was still in my emails (from 2005). Decided I should blog it so I never lose it again!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
I found it!
Many years ago when Jeramy was working at eBay, someone emailed this to him and said it looked like him. It really does look like Jer when he was young! I thought that I had deleted the email, but lo and behold, it was still in my emails (from 2005). Decided I should blog it so I never lose it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The frog or the kid?
What did Jeremie do at Ebay. I am the Director of Auctions for Overstock.com.
That really does look kind of like him! How funny! (but who does the kid look like? HEE HEE)
Big EW on the frog. Funny picture. Now it's time to post a REAL picture of Jeramy from that age.
How's Kindergarten going?
HEIDI I love your blog! Super cute! I love the way you write too! Fun stories. Anyways see you around!
Hey Heidi, A while ago you said something about how you can have your blog made into a book or something. What was it again.
Thanks Mandi
Which one is the frog?
Post a Comment