Friday, August 15, 2008

Boogers


My sweet little Lindsay has always had a really strong gag reflex. The other day she was 'taking a nap' and I heard her dry heaving, so I ran in. She says, "Mom, I'm going to throw up!" She was really distraught, but not throwing up, just gagging. I asked what was wrong, and she said, "Look at this booger! This booger is making me throw up!" She had a big boogie on her finger and just seeing it was making her gag. I just love her. A little gross, I know, but just thinking about it now makes me giggle.

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

oh my gosh! so funny!!!

Adhis said...

Doctor, it hurts when I bend my arm like this...

Jennica said...

You should give me warning next time...pregnant women read at your own risk! =) he he he

LOVE YOU!

joeandjill said...

How cute, that is so funny!!! She is such a cute little girl!!

Kat said...

How funny is that! The fact that she had to pick her nose first in order to get that Booger too, is what is so funny. You would have thought that that would make her nauseous too. :)

JGEM said...

Ellie misses Lindsay too. Our nursery here (one, by the way) only had eight kids in it. And since they range from very young on up she doesn't have quite the same group of same-age girls to hang out with. Funny story about Lindsay though!!

Janet said...

That is so funny! Little kids are the best.

Edwards Clan said...

You all have a beautiful little family. Jeramy, it's been too long. I'm glad I found your site. Ours is: clintandsara@blogspot.com

Jess and Jen said...

Jesse and I laughed so hard at Lindsay... she is such a princess!

Mandi Ward said...

I have never laughed so hard after reading that, how funny.