Sunday, July 7, 2013

Perkins family!

We love summer because it means my siblings all start to trickle in to Utah one at a time.  Robin was the first to arrive this year and it was so fun to hang out with them.  My girls always look forward to playing with the Perkins family.  My sister, Robin, made it her goal to get Lexi to like her.  Lexi struggled with this goal BIG time, but Robin finally came to our house and Lexi took her a book and climbed right up on her like they had been buds forever. 
We took them to Neptune Park, City Creek, and the Draper Temple to do baptisms.  At the temple I was asked if I was one of the mothers and it kind of freaked me out a bit.  Then as I sat there, I realized I totally could have been one of their moms AND that in a year and a half, I WILL be that mom.  Yikes!

No comments: