This is proof that I love my girls. I was invited to go to see the musical Fiddler on the Roof. I chose to take my girls to the massive slip and slide at Thanksgiving Point for family night instead.
They had a good time, although there was about a million people there. Macie didn't really grasp the concept of slipping and sliding, but she had fun doing other activities.
The night of fun came to a crashing hault when Jer got stung by a bee. He was fine,(after her stopped squealing like a little girl) but the girls were sooo concerned about him that they couldn't stop worrying about it.
Driving home Macie said, "That was fun, all except the part that dad got stung. That's wasn't fun at all." The next day they made sure to let everyone know that their dad got stung and he cried a lot.
For the record, he didn't cry or squeal, but we like to pretend he did. :)
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment