My sister Cindy from Florida was here for a week. We did oodles of fun things, which I didn't take pictures of, but I know all she cares about is that I put pictures of my baby on my blog anyway, so here ya go...
Sometimes when Lexi is really tired, she eats with her chubby little hands over her eyes and I love it. She will also resort to sucking her thumb if I don't get her pacifier to her quick enough. I don't love that.
Lexi loved all the attention that her Aunt Cindy gave her. Probably helped a lot that she and I look so much alike. She would sit perfectly content with Cindy, then Cindy would talk and Lex would look at her and try to decide if she was all right with her or if she should cry.

1 comment:
Yay! I have my own post!! I love your girls. I am sooo lucky to be a part of their lives. You are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment