Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Herriman Lake

I had heard about Herriman Lake before, and decided that I had to find it.  Somehow, I got Jeramy to come alone with us for this trip!  I used instructions that I found on some dude's blog from 2010.  We quickly got lost and had to turn to the good old GPS on my phone.  We finally found it and the kids were amazed!  We had found the beach...in Utah!  They had so much fun!  Jeramy, Lexi and I, not so much.  It was really hot, and there was no shade at all.  We had packed a lunch, so we let the girls play for about 20 minutes, ate, and promised we'd come back another day. 
I love the picture on the top right, that would be me in the purple putting Lexi's feet in.  I told Jeramy to take a picture of it.  He didn't zoom or get up, so you can't see her really concerned and confused face.  She was not a fan like her sisters were. 

No comments: