I haven been blessed with 4 big sisters, which I love, but that's not who I am writing about today...
I'm writing about this big sister:
Wait for it...wait for it...did it click yet?
The Wakewii family is adding a new member! Baby #4 is well on her way and will be arriving (hopefully) March 5. We had Macie wear this shirt to tell Grandma and Grandpa. My mom totally didn't get it, Jeramy's parents didn't notice the shirt for about an hour and the girls were all dying just to tell them. My favorite was my niece, Carly. I texted her the pic and she said, "Um...that really doesn't make sense, Heidi, but it's cute." I wrote back, "Yes, it does make sense." She still didn't get it, when it clicked, she wrote, "I'm so happy for me...oh, and you!"
I have thought about this blog post about a million times.
I've been excited to write it, but had a hard time actually writing it for some reason.
There have been so many emotions involved in this pregnancy - and not just the normal hormonal ones - that I've struggled to know how much to share on my blog.
Share all or share none?
Let's just say that baby #4 has taken a long time getting here. But through this whole process, I have been blessed by being surrounded by the "right" people to give me comfort and guidance.
Not sure if you caught that or not, but yes, IT'S A GIRL!!
We had our 20 week ultra sound and decided (very last minute) to find out. I think Jeramy and I both knew it was a girl already, so we weren't that surprised. I'm excited! I was a little worried about learning all about boys, so having girl #4 should be pretty easy. I did tell Jeramy that I've been a good sport and used most of the same clothes for 3 girls, but this girl will be getting new clothes. I can't stand looking at most of them again.
Not sure if you caught that or not, but yes, IT'S A GIRL!!
We had our 20 week ultra sound and decided (very last minute) to find out. I think Jeramy and I both knew it was a girl already, so we weren't that surprised. I'm excited! I was a little worried about learning all about boys, so having girl #4 should be pretty easy. I did tell Jeramy that I've been a good sport and used most of the same clothes for 3 girls, but this girl will be getting new clothes. I can't stand looking at most of them again.
The girls are super excited to have a baby around. We went to Malad last weekend to meet baby KaDee, who is just 3 weeks old and still only about 5 pounds (She was very early). Lindsay was obsessed with her. She sat next to me for hours and watched the baby. I let her hold her a few times and she didn't want to give her back. Macie would come in and touch her head and run off again. Maddie checked her out, then headed out to play with the dog for the next few hours.
4 comments:
Congrats!!! That is super exciting!
Hooray! I am so excited for you and your family. You have the most adorable girls :)
Yippee! Sounds like New Baby Girl should get the outfits I bought for our non-existent 2nd daughter. =o) I'm super happy for you. Congrats!
I am so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment