I am more than half way done being pregnant! Once a week I get a notification on my phone telling us how big the baby is in comparison to fruits and veggies. Today our baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. (8 inches, 1 pound). I'm not all that good with squash, so I have no clue what one looks like. I let Macie try to pick what she thought the size was. She kept grabbing teeny tiny ones. It was fun to see her try to decide!
Macie had a preschool field trip to Hee Haws. She's been so excited to go! Luckily, it wasn't as cold as we thought it was going to be for it, but it was still more chilly that we'd wanted.
It was fun to just have some one on one with her doing something fun. Her favorite part was picking her own pumpkin out. She picked the smallest one she could find. I just loved her packing it around with her. She also really loved the "horse swing." Because she was wearing her cowboy boots and cowgirls ride horses.
Macie hates levi's. I made her wear them today to be warm. I just love seeing her in those jeans!
When we got done, we had some time before we needed to get Lindsay, so I said we could go to lunch and she could decide where to go. She chose In-N-Out. I'll admit it, while we were eating, I was playing on my phone. I looked up to dip a fry, and my ketchup was gone. I look at her and she's sucking my ketchup cup dry, grinning at me. (She LOVES ketchup). Little thief! She was so proud that she'd snuck it and I hadn't even noticed!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
There wasn't a single spaghetti squash in the picture. They're green and oblong. When you bake them, the inside pulls out, looking like spaghetti noodles. I don't like the taste but they're cool. So now you know. =o)
I'm so excited for your half-baked spaghetti squash!
Post a Comment