(It's all right to let the pumpkins take over when you live on 2 acres). Maddie was shocked, disgusted, and well, overall quite impressed.
Grandpa said we could take one of his massive pumpkins home, but Jeramy didn't think he could lift one, and our car was totally out of room for a 100 pound pumpkin.
So, congratulations to Grandpa Kim. You are the greatest pumpkin grower in our family.
Next year we are going to challenge him to a weed growing contest. I bet we win that one for sure!
3 comments:
Wow, that is impressive. Too bad you couldn't take one with you.
I was sad that only two pumpkin plants came up this year. But they ended up making the four hugest, best-looking pumpkins we've ever had! Nothing compared to Grandpa's though. What a fun contest.
I have to say that pumpkins are creepy. One of my nightmares involved a pumpkin. I'm still not over it. :)
Post a Comment