The girls and I went to Classic water park last night. Did you know that on Tuesday nights all of their activities are $2 after 4 p.m., even the water park. I thought it would be packed, but it was pretty much empty. We could go down a water slide, and go back up without a wait!
Here's my review of the place. (It was our first time there. I never even went when I was little).
For $2, it was great! I wouldn't pay the $7 for a day pass. We stayed for almost 2 hours and the kids were getting bored by then. They have 4 water slides that go down the side on the hill (that you can see from the freeway). They also have a few large blow up slides. One was pretty scary and Macie did that one first and wouldn't go on anything after that. She would just sit and watch everyone else. Oh, and they wouldn't let me go on the blow up ones...should I be offended? The sign said 200 pound limit. I'm so not 200 pounds. They also have a little kiddie pool (Ha, I just typed poop instead of pool, kind of fitting for a kiddie pool, isn't it?) which is where my girls hung out the most. I was a little worried about all the kids in it...in swim diapers...not being supervised.
Overall, my kids gave it a 9 out of 10. I took my 12 year old niece who loved the big water slides. I loved the big slides, but couldn't get my kids to go on them, so I didn't get to do it very much - BUT, I am sore today from all the twisting and stuff.
We will be going back, but only on Tuesday nights!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! We went to a water park last week. It was cold. Notice I haven't blogged about it yet. Pooh. Maybe I can take some of the sunshine out of your pictures and paste it into mine...
is that classic water park the one by alicias house you see from the freeway i have always wanted to try there maybe i will now for 2 bucks. let me know if that is the one i am thinking about
Post a Comment