Since when does it cost a family of 5 $35 to bowl? I was shocked! But, we had a great time and it was totally worth it. I can't even remember the last time we went bowling. It's a LOT harder than all that Wii bowling we do around here, although the kids did pretty good - considering they got 6 pound balls, bumpers down the lane AND the ball roller thing.And I have to put this out there so that it is recorded in our family's history...
I...beat...Jeramy.
I never win at anything, especially not against him.
We were on our last frame and I was holding my ball, ready to bowl and Jeramy says, "Heidi, if you bowl 2 gutters, I could still win."
He knows me so well. I get nervous and psyched out really easy.
I only knocked down 3 pins that last frame.
But I still won. (Technically, Jesse beat me and I came in second, but I beat Jeramy and that's all that matters).
No comments:
Post a Comment