You may have noticed the lack of posts as of late. I've felt very "un bloggable." Nothing seems all that exciting or important. I figured that I would be receiving a nasty phone call from my sister here soon, so I'd better give you something to read.
Jeramy bought me a new laptop and so I'm "in between computers" at the moment, so no pictures, and I'm still getting used to the keyboard, so typing is so not going well. Sorry.
I found this post from a few months ago and had a good chuckle, so here ya go:
Yesterday Lindsay was driving me NUTS. She is terrible at talking back to me and I had had enough. We were arguing about dinner - as usual. The only thing she'll eat is poppyseed chicken or tacos, so everything else wins a "yuck, mom, I hate that. it's disgusting." and many faces pulled.
Jeramy bought me a new laptop and so I'm "in between computers" at the moment, so no pictures, and I'm still getting used to the keyboard, so typing is so not going well. Sorry.
I found this post from a few months ago and had a good chuckle, so here ya go:
Yesterday Lindsay was driving me NUTS. She is terrible at talking back to me and I had had enough. We were arguing about dinner - as usual. The only thing she'll eat is poppyseed chicken or tacos, so everything else wins a "yuck, mom, I hate that. it's disgusting." and many faces pulled.
Lindsay: Mom, why do we have to have that tonight?
Me: Why do you ask so many questions?
Lindsay: Why do you ask so many questions?
Me: I can't even remember the last time I asked you a question, Lindsay!
Silence for a second.
Lindsay: Mom, you just asked me a question.
Snickering by Jeramy sitting at the computer.
She so had me.
I'm grateful that I laughed at that point rather than smacking her.
(insert thoughts from today)
Lindsay gave a talk yesterday in Primary. Can you say, "cutest thing ever?" I need to tape her doing it, she rocked it! (I can say that because I'm her mom, right).
Today at my mom's, Macie told her cousin (who is 19) to sit "criss cross crapple sauce." I still smile thinking about it. She also called her new Primary teacher Sister Gummy. (Montgomery). She's been super sick for a few days with a nasty cough, so we stayed home from church. She kept asking me, "Mom, will I feel better in 6 hours?" She's been so funny lately. She wants so badly to be older and do older kid things. Lindsay is usually a good sport to let Macie tag along - for now. I'm sure those days are numbered.
Life is good here. I hope to get back in the blogging mood soon.
Upcoming blog posts to be looking forward to...
--the skirts I made for the girls last week.
--my latest facebook experiment.
(insert thoughts from today)
Lindsay gave a talk yesterday in Primary. Can you say, "cutest thing ever?" I need to tape her doing it, she rocked it! (I can say that because I'm her mom, right).
Today at my mom's, Macie told her cousin (who is 19) to sit "criss cross crapple sauce." I still smile thinking about it. She also called her new Primary teacher Sister Gummy. (Montgomery). She's been super sick for a few days with a nasty cough, so we stayed home from church. She kept asking me, "Mom, will I feel better in 6 hours?" She's been so funny lately. She wants so badly to be older and do older kid things. Lindsay is usually a good sport to let Macie tag along - for now. I'm sure those days are numbered.
Life is good here. I hope to get back in the blogging mood soon.
Upcoming blog posts to be looking forward to...
--the skirts I made for the girls last week.
--my latest facebook experiment.
2 comments:
When I got my mini laptop at Christmas, I had the same blogging issue. What I've finally started doing is using our desktop to upload the pictures while the kids are sleeping. Then later when the kids are awake and bored with me, I use the laptop to write the text in between photos. Sometimes that creates a delay and I lose thoughts in the process, but overall I love it.
Good luck, I miss your blogging too. And I think both of your future topics sound intriguing. Keep blogging on! We really care!
Thank you for finally writing. I have tried real hard to be patient and I really was super discouraged every time I looked and there was nothing there- but alas- you are my sister and I love you so I waited and waited and waited. Thank you for making my night!! Love you little sister!
Post a Comment