I love when the girls play dress-up and do "girly things" like pretend to be queens and princesses and clomp around the house in their high heels, and it's always more fun with a friend over!
Hmph. Just kidding. =o) But Nicole's only dress-up princess buddy is me. Sure I could invite friends over for her, but it's hard to do when the boys are so dominant around here. But today she was dancing with her "Prince Greg" and he didn't seem to mind. I hope it won't cause any permanent damage for him.
3 comments:
Hmph. Just kidding. =o) But Nicole's only dress-up princess buddy is me. Sure I could invite friends over for her, but it's hard to do when the boys are so dominant around here. But today she was dancing with her "Prince Greg" and he didn't seem to mind. I hope it won't cause any permanent damage for him.
That is such a cute picture! I love it!
I love to see those girls together. It puts a smile on my face to see two little girls just having fun together.
Post a Comment