I paid $23 at Kohls today. I just added it all up and my regular price total would have been $235.
Here's how:
Yesterday's newspaper in Salt Lake county had a coupon for $10 off your $10 purchase. My mom went out and bought a million papers to get the coupon for us. I ended up with 5 of them. Plus, I had 30% off my entire purchase for using my Kohl's card, plus I had a $10 gift card. My sweet cashier saw how many coupons I had and let me do 5 separate transactions to get the best deal. And she gave me $10 Kohl's cash for next week. :)
It's been a LONG time since I've got a good deal shopping. I haven't been all that great with the coupons since Albertson's changed hands. Felt good to get a good deal on a few things we needed/wanted. (earrings, you may say are not a necessity, but they are a birthday present). A big thanks to my mom for getting papers for me, and for walking my cranky kids around the store while I shopped. And a big sorry to the lady that got stuck in line behind me for my 5 transactions, and I even had the nerve to pay off my Kohl's card right then and there and took even longer.
4 comments:
um, cute background, but I can't read the font on this post.
Yahoo! You gotta love a great deal. :)
adhis, I thought I took care of it, but guess I didn't It's now changed.
Ooh I love that kind of shopping! We do that at JCPenney. I didn't realize that Albertson's changed hands but I definitely noticed that I haven't been shopping there as much!
Congrats on the good buys! (Yes, your Mom rocks.)
ps - 3 new cricut cartridges for $20 again. =o) I think the new machine is helping us out! I didn't get them last time but I will this time!
Post a Comment