Our school does what is called The Storytelling festival. Anyone can try out, but only one child is chosen from each grade to read/tell their story to the whole school. This is Maddie's "audition." She was chosen! Next week she gets to read her book to the whole school. We're getting a little nervous around here about it. I had big plans of making props, etc, but she cries everytime I talk about it. This should be interesting...
Last week Lindsay's gymnastics teacher took her to open gym and Gymcats. She had a blast! I am always amazed how brave my shy little Lindsay is. She adores her teacher and followed her around the entire time. I was banished to the upstairs because I didn't want to pay to let Macie play- that's why the video is a little shaky and so far away- she's the one in the blue. Next time I'll pay the extra $5 for her, I just wasn't sure what to expect this time.
3 comments:
Great job,maddie!
Cute Cute Story! Way to go brave Madison!
What a talented group of girls you have!
I bet they can't name all the He-Man characters from the '80's. We've got skills.
Post a Comment