Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy family...

My Dad had this picture on his blog tonight and it made me smile. It made my girls giggle. They had no idea who was who...do you? I'm pretty sure you can guess which one is my brother, right?

I am grateful for my siblings. I am so blessed to have 5 people that love me and care about me. I am sad that we are all not here in Utah anymore, but I love that we are able to keep in touch so easily with phones, texts and blogs. It makes them all seem a little closer.

6 comments:

Forsyth Family Fun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Forsyth Family Fun said...

It's amazing how much your girls look like you!!! I am proud to say none of my kids look like me- I am having a major hair issue in this picture! Love you too my Sister!

Adhis said...

I think you're the baby. Am I right? Am I right?

Heidi said...

yes, I am the baby. It was my oldest sister's wedding.
Cindy, I was tempted to call this post "Hey Cindy, the 80's called and wanted your hair back" but didn't want to offend you. ;)

Kat said...

I do believe you are the littlest. :) You daughter looks just like you.

Kristen said...

HAHA I loved the brother remark. Shouldn't admit how hard I laughed.

I actually thought the 2nd youngest looked more like you but I know you're youngest so I guess I cheated.

You little cutie.