Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The skirts...


Drum roll please...here are the skirts that I devoted about 12 hours of my life to. You can't see them all that well, but let's just say they are pretty darn cute. Notice the matching "thing" on Lindsay's shirt. It's really a hair bow, but we pinned it to her shirt. My sister taught me how to make them and I'm loving them! I even wore one for Thanksgiving and I asked Jeramy if it looked like I had just stuck one of the girl's bows in my hair and forgot again. He politely said yes. My bow wearing days might be numbered. (I'll post a picture of my head later on and let you decide).

I took this picture Sunday before church. We were in a mad-dash, but I had to take advantage of the matching outfits and all hair still looking good. I tried to take them outside and no one would cooperate. We came in and Macie would have nothing to do with pictures. So, I did what any good mom would do. I yelled out, "Dad smells like farts." And this is what I got! I don't think I have a picture of all of them smiling- until now. I love that Maddie even looks a little embarrassed that I would say such a thing. And I loved Jeramy in the other room yelling, "What did you just say???"

I love my girls.
I love that Macie keeps calling the camel in my nativity a camelope.
I love that Lindsay takes everything off her pizza and just eats bread with sauce.
I love that Maddie writes books and notes all the time and leaves them for me.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lyns said...

SOOOO cute! Darling picture. Darling skirts. You're such a great momma. :)

Adhis said...

They are cute!

I'm embarrassed just reading that you yelled out such an obvious fact about Jeramy.

Jennica said...

I love your one liner...I'll have to remember that one!

Robin said...

OK, I love the skirts. Great job. So that's up with your head???? Can't wait for that post.

OUR Coop said...

You have the cutest girls! I tried to look at those darling skirts but thier faces were much to cute!

Way to go on the skirts. I have never sewn a thing since 7th grade home ec when I made a pillow that turned out to be a football. I realized then that I didn't have it in me to sew. Don't tell anyone but I have a deep dark secret that I would like to learn! ;)
You inspire me! You Rock!

Kat said...

Those skirts are adorable! You did such a good job with them. :) I also love how you got them all to smile at the same time like that. LOL Wahoo!