Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter wonderland

It has been ridiculously cold lately here. For some odd reason, my girls have wanted to play outside in the freezing cold. So, I bundle them up, send them out, and I sit on the couch in my warm house and watch.
No, I didn't venture out to take these pictures - my awesome neighbor Jennica did. She said, "I just looked out and saw how much fun they were having and I couldn't pass up the chance to take some pictures." What a good mom and neighbor!

For those of you not on facebook, here's my post from the other day though:

Snowpants...check...gloves...check...hat...check...coat...check...boots...check..."Mom, I need to go potty." Let's try this again.

It really takes way too long to get them all bundled up, but it is totally worth the memories that they are making! And I love that they know when they come in they can get a cup of hot chocolate. I overheard Lindsay telling Tate "And when we get done, we get hot chocolate!" Maybe that's why they've been out there every day....little do they know, if they just asked - I'd make it.

Thanks for the pictures, Jennica - we love you!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Lindsay's hat is SO cute. So pink and cuddly. Maddie's is cute too. And Macie... I guess you don't love Macie enough for an extra hat. =o) I hope we get dumped on soon.

Jennica said...

Your girls are just too cute to pass up a photo opportunity!

...your welcome
(my pleasure!)

Russ Steele said...

Great pictures! Your girls are too cute!

Jess and Jen said...

Cute pics out in the snow! I would be right by you on the couch! Great job on the skirts by the way!

Janet said...

They look so cute!!