Here's the puzzle for today...
Ha_ _ y F_ t _ _r's _ay
Sunday when I got my newspaper, I was amazed at all of the great ideas to buy for my father for father's day. I got all excited, and all confused. Father's day must be this Sunday since it's all over the ads. I started planning out Father's Day things and getting a little panicked that I only had 7 days to get everything done.
Then I checked my calendar. 2 weeks. 14 days. I'm good. But why are they pushing it in the ads this week? Mother's Day didn't pop up in the ads until one week before the big day. Then I started thinking. Fathers buy for mothers day. Fathers tend to...procrastinate. Mothers buy for Fathers day. Mothers tend to...prepare 2 weeks or more in advance.
Newspaper people are smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Boy- that puzzle kept me busy. My mind was stuck on "Happy Footer's Day" because, you know, of Footer's Day. Even though the letters didn't fit.
I need a nap.
Too funny! That cracked me up. Adhis - everybody knows my favorite holiday is Footer's Day. :)
Heidi I hate to correct you in front of your friends but Newspaper guys are not smart. They are not doing well financially and they will be the next group to get a government buyout. I would not be surprised to see more adds next week as well.
Very logical Heidi... They need to put all those reminders in the paper so they can see them! We close on our house in three days! YEAH!
Hairy Father's Day? Hmmm.
Hey Heidi,
I know you make girl's hairbows. How much would you charge for two sets of 4th of July bows? I was pretty sure yours would be cuter than I would someplace else!!!!
Post a Comment