Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I know, I know, I'm about a week late, but I still wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad and husband and father in law. I was able to spend Father's Day with all 3 of them - that doesn't happen very often. We spent the weekend in Malad and went and saw Jeramy's Grandpa Dee. Maddie was, well... Maddie and didn't want her picture taken. Then on our way home we stopped for a great dinner with my family. What a day!

I just love this picture of my girls (plus one). This is always the favorite spot to eat at Grandma's house.
It seems like we are constantly on the go right now. Summer is 4 weeks gone already. Wow! I'm having a hard time finding blogging time with the constant, "Mom, what can I do?" "Mom, why are you on the computer?" "Mom, Lindsay is hitting me!" "Mom, Maddie hit me." "Momma, Sissy hit me." and on and on and on. I've got a few ideas rolling around in that little brain of mine, but we'll see if you ever get to read them or not!

It's pretty funny, I am a night person - big time. Early mornings are only allowed for Christmas and well..nothing. Jennica and I have been going to the Factory this week for 6 a.m. classes, so here I sit at 7:30 wide awake and trying to blog. My brain just can't process thoughts this early. The end.

3 comments:

Jennica said...

I am so proud of us...it is not easy, but worth it! Hopefully, it gets easier with time (I am pretty sure it will.)

Jess and Jen said...

Cute girls! Maybe someday we'll be in Malad at the same time!

Kristen said...

My poor blog is getting neglected. You've been great!