>
I just love when people give me a hard time about not updating my blog when THEY haven't updated theirs in weeks. I take one week off and get grief for it. Just kidding, I have been a slacker as of late. I hate to say that those dang Gilmore Girls are still dominating all my free time - and some time that's not so free.
Things have been pretty slow around here, so I thought I would just share some video of Macie. Sorry it's sideways - I don't know why it did that. She's talking so well! I love to hear all the new things she comes up with. Last Friday she was playing outside with some friends, then she started to cry and came over to me and said, "Mom, Tate push me!" Her first full sentence! So proud that she was telling on someone.
And then the other video is of Lindsay who was VERY much on Jeramy's side about the whole iphone thing. Kind of cute to hear how badly she wanted this thing that she had no idea was.
4 comments:
Yay!!! I am soo glad you did this all for me! I think Macie has a little bit of a southern drawl going. She is toooo cute. And Lindsay is so fun loving gymnastics but torn between that and the iphone. Isn't it funny how the men always win?
heidi- your kids are so darn cute! i cannot believe how big they are.
i hope you get your cricut expressions (although i am a huge supporter of making memories slice!!):) i am sure that you deserve it way more than your husband deserves an i-phone!
My sister is so proud that MY first sentence was "Jaclyn hit me."
Anyone ever tell you that your kids are cute?
I want an iPhone tooooooooo!
Post a Comment