Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Carpet!


Well, it's been a very LONG year coming, but we finally got carpet in the basement! We still have a lot of little finishing things to do down there, but at least now it is livable space. Who needs doorknobs and light fixtures, eh?
I think I've realized that this NEVER would have happened without all my brother-in-laws' help and without Dad's tools, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
We've learned A LOT during this project and we will NEVER do it again!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

YAY! That is fun! I think we might finish ours next year...maybe...

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I think it looks great.
It is hard to believe what it used to look like huh?
Super job!!!

Man Of Steele said...

It look good in real life as well!

Aubrey said...

5 days into the year and I have worked out once, but haven't really done anything else... I think I might try Weight Watchers. My cousin says its great!