Nothing too exciting happened yet again. We did take some cute pictures, at least I think so. Lindsay discovered the joy of root beer floats. Macie discovered the joy of the stroller and even put up with the hat and gloves just to be outside. And Miss Maddie- always ready to strike a pose. I had a 'Jennica moment' and noticed how great the light was coming in the room and tried to take a few pictures, but all of them ended up with shadows on her face. :( Her hair just looked so pretty in the light.
I guess last night we did have an adventure at Seagull Book. Read on if you dare...Little Lindsay kept 'tooting' and we would kind of giggle. Then she did it once and it was loud and sounded...juicy. She got so embarrassed! That right there was so funny to see, but no, it gets better. We start to smell her and it's BAD. We leave and Jeramy says "You should change that in the car and get it out of here!" So I lay her down and there is... poop running all the way down her leg into her shoe! I just about died! We found some plastic bags and layed her down and I started to change her. Maddie starts dry-heaving and has to get out of the van and wait outside in the cold. It was quite possibly the most disgusting experience I've had as a mother. Poor Lindsay had to ride home in just her diaper. She wanted me to put her shoes on so bad, but I couldn't because they had poop all over them. YUCK! Can anyone beat that? I'm sure many a mom out there can relate!
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard. Poor maddie just dry heaving and all. We have definatly had the same experiences. Again your girls are beautiful!
Okay, that was so funny...I even read it out loud to Andy. Things for us to look forward to someday :) Thanks for mentioning me...I got some new really cool colorful chairs that I would love to take pics of your girls in!
P.S. When you use window lighting, have the subject facing the window and you be in front of the window...works like a charm everytime!
Post a Comment