Maddie has been trying to grow her hair out for locks of love, but we both gave up the day after Christmas. I'd had it with brushing it out, and she was tired of it, too! So, we had Aunt Tera cut it off. We got about 7 inches off. Maddie was so excited! She kept telling people, "It's really just Maddie under this short hair!" Lindsay was a little concerned while it was going on, but climbed up in the chair when Maddie was done, so Tera humored her and trimmed a little.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
The big cut...
Maddie has been trying to grow her hair out for locks of love, but we both gave up the day after Christmas. I'd had it with brushing it out, and she was tired of it, too! So, we had Aunt Tera cut it off. We got about 7 inches off. Maddie was so excited! She kept telling people, "It's really just Maddie under this short hair!" Lindsay was a little concerned while it was going on, but climbed up in the chair when Maddie was done, so Tera humored her and trimmed a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Job Maddie and Lindsay. I am so pround of you girls. Should I grow my hair out so I can give to "Locks of Love" as well? I might get my hair cut today as well.
Love, Uncle Russ
Maddie-
I love your hair!!!
It is soooo cute!
I will show Shelby it as soon as she wakes up this morning.
Lindsay you look beautiful too!
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment