Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thanks, Kerry!





Kerry gave the girls a gingerbread house to decorate. I have loved the smell all week. They had a GREAT time making it. I gave them creative liberty, so it is...one of a kind. Lindsay ate more than she put on the house, but that's part of the fun, right?
AND, Jeramy has been down in the basement all afternoon working on the baseboards! I'm so excited! MAYBE we can get our carpet next week. It's only been a year coming...

2 comments:

OUR Coop said...

your girls are sooo cute! I can't beleive all of Macie's hair.

My boys loved making gingerbread houses this year too.

I went to Alicia's on Tuesday and we decided we all need to get together after the holidays.

She is due Jan.30 can you beleive it?

Jennica said...

Those gingerbread houses are sop much fun...I bought one just in case. Why aren't we over there helping you guys with the baseboards though?