Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa


I'll sure be sad when we can't use Santa as a bribe to make the girls be good. Maddie has been "choice" today, so Jeramy made this sign and threatened to put it on the outside of the door if she didn't act better. It's been working pretty well so far...

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Heidi, That is SOOOOOOO funny! Ryan and I both laughed really hard when we read that! Great idea! We'll be sure to remember that one when Hailey is old enough to understand the concept!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I love the sign.
I also flaked on the assignment given for FHE. My answer would be family.
Go to D&C 136:11.
Love you guys tons!
I have the cutest nieces in the world!

Man Of Steele said...

Don't give mother any ideas with the sign!

Brooke said...

I can't imagine Maddie and Lindsey being bad...sure hope santa made it there after all. I must say though, that was a very clever idea!!