Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just call me Martha...


Tomorrow is Lindsay's birthday. For those of you who haven't heard, all she wants is a "Bob" cake. So, I made one. It was so much fun, even Jeramy was impressed. When I took her for her 2 year check up, the doctor couldn't believe that a 2 year old little girl wanted a Sponge Bob cake. He said that was a first!
Today I was scheduled for a root canal. I was complaining that we still need to pay for a baby and I really wouldn't mind if he didn't do the root canal. The dentist got into my tooth and said, "Well, you must be paying your tithing because you don't need a root canal after all!" Sweet! (His Dad and our Dad were friends, so he knows our religious background).

1 comment:

Jennica said...

I am very impressed with your cake girl!