Friday, September 7, 2007

Umm..what diet?

Hello all! Well, a baby blessing, 2 funerals, and preschool has really thrown me off! I'm starting fresh on ...Monday. I swear! Life is good. The funeral was so sweet. How wonderful to be burried at the same time as your spouse.
Had some trouble with my breaks today - went to Les Schwab and they checked them for free. Nothing is wrong and they worked fine after that. I love that store. They have my business for life! The Honda dealership wouldn't even look at them until Tuesday!

3 comments:

Russ Steele said...

It sounds like Dad has brain washed you about Les Swab. He is also another one of you customers for life. My diet consided of Post cerial for breakfast, Five guys for a hamburger for lunch. They make their fries homestyle with potatos from Ashton Idaho. Then for dinner I had a penut buttar sandwhich with an ice cream cone after our Adult sesion of Conference. Oh, by the way I had a great 6 minute interview with Elder Oaks and Elder Archiball I will recap my weekend tomorrow via an email.

Robin said...

sounds like Russ is liking telling about his diet and being the Bishop. Elder Oaks!!! COOL I'm also a Les Swas for life. In fact I'm buying new tires sometime this month. After I pay the bills and see if theres anything left.

Man Of Steele said...

It is true that Les Swab is my place, however, Law and Order is where it is at!