Thursday, September 13, 2007

Law and Order


I am proud to say that I have NEVER watched an episode of Law and Order. We try to limit our violence and corruption to 24. (Way worse, I know). I recently got sucked into season 3 with Jeramy.
So our wonderful cable has ruined our internet. We can't be on the internet and watch TV at the same time. I guess that's good, right? More together time. But it has killed our download speed. I"m going to try a picture again, but last time it kicked me off.

As for the diet. Still not eating past 7, cut WAY back on sugar and added LOTS of water. I've lost 4 pounds. :) Does that make anyone else want to try it yet? It's not that hard. I just have to carry water around with me after 7 so I don't want to eat. I've discovered Asian Pears. What a sugar rush! Love them! (If you try one, you need to peel it).

2 comments:

Robin said...

Asian pears huh. I have not been as good, but my goal is to not step on the scale, but watch my pants get too loose. Not working yet.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Hello.
My goal is to work out at least twice a week and not eat our every day.
It is a real struggle- but I am trying.
I have never lost any weight so if I do I will definatly be sharing.
Love you