Thursday, September 27, 2007

Glue Stick Lip Stick



Never a dull moment with our Lindsay around. We were watching TV and realized that it had been quiet for way too long upstairs. Jeramy went up to find Lindsay applying her 'lipstick.' She had some pretty white lips. I constantly find myself thinking, "What next??" But we love her! She never leaves home without some heels, a purse and a cell phone. What a girl!
Macie has been giving the world's biggest smile and little giggles. Whenever I pull out the camera though, she gets shy. I hate to admit it, but she LOVES TV. Today she watched at least 2 hours of it. She is so much like Maddie in looks and personality, it's a little weird at times.

1 comment:

Jennica said...

She sounds like a normal 2 year old girl to me! :) I can imagine her curiousity can be a little stressful at times...but she sure is a fun little one!!! :)

P.S. Thanks for always being such a good friend!