well, it's a chilly fall morning here in Lehi. Maddie wanted hot chocolate and it was soooo good! (Definatley not on my eating better plan). Nothing like waking up to a house that is 66 degrees. I even turned the heat on. Too bad it's not going to last. Are my new blog colors too hard to see? I just loved the fall look, but I think another change is coming!
I had a great time with Jeramy at the Salt Palace Saturday for work. I went for their big convention. I think there was about 6000 people or so. I got to hear their keynote speaker. It was Dick Hoyt of Team Hoyt. If you don't know about them, check out their site.
www.teamhoyt.com
It was great! We are all just very happy that it is over. It's been a long 2 weeks preparing for it. Hopefully, no more 12 hour shifts for 18 months until the next convention! (which I can now say is in ORLANDO! We are saving our pennies so the whole family can come and hang with the Forsyth's).
So, here's my eating better update. I've had a rough week. Chocolate and ice cream have made their way back into my life, BUT, I still lost 2 more pounds. :) Bringing my September total up to 6 pounds so far. (or maybe my scale is just broken).
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had hot chocolate yesterday. I love your colors. And awesome about the weight. None for me.
Hello!
Did I just read ORLANDO?
That would be AWESOME!
It is sooo fun to have family around.
Love yo tons-
Good job on the weight.
Post a Comment