We discovered that 4Life face wash makes some super sweet bubbles! The girls had a blast, until we almost lost Lindsay under all the bubbles. They were in my garden tub, so it was pretty deep with bubbles.
I heard that the Forsyth's joined the wonderful world of Wii. I hope you have as much fun as we do. I want you to know that I have professional status in bowling. (1043) It kills Jeramy that I am better than he is. I'm curious to hear who my best challenger would be at your house. I should probably let you know that Maddie consistently bowls around 140. Shoot for that first!
1 comment:
Heidi-
Just so you know Dylan would give you a run for your money. We are on day three of the wii and he already has a pro ball. I am best at cheerleading!! Dylan got 204 in one game- watch out. We will keep practicing.
-Cindy
Post a Comment