Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Peace!


Well, I wish that I could take credit for this adorable picture. Maddie took it! I had to do a little editing, but pretty good I thought. Macie's little shirt says Peace. 4Life gave it to her. AND it is a 3-6 month shirt! (She's only 5 weeks old).

5 comments:

Robin said...

I love the outfit. What a beautiful family.

Are you going to blog your eating habits on here as well?

Robin

Russ Steele said...

I had tator tot casarole tonight it was wonderful

Heidi said...

That does sound good, Russ. We are going to be starting a diet here and I don't think that the Tots are on it. :(

Russ Steele said...

What is a diet? Something that Society and our doctors impose upon us to make fit into some stereotype of how we should look. Clearly this is spoken by someone twenty five pounds over my suggested weight.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I am on the eat all the time diet.
It works great for me and my bigger parts.

-Cindy