Friday, August 24, 2007
Cable
How did we ever survive without a millions channels? Thanks to Scott's good deal he found, Jeramy upped our cable package yesterday so we can get the football games. Our new package has 'on demand' so we have watched Dora twice, one Blues Clues, and right now Sponge Bob. It's a welcome change from PBS kids, but I'm ready to go play outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am excited for you and your expanded viewing opportunities. The biggest challenge that I have with expanded chanels is that I am forever looking for something good to watch only to be disapointed the majority of the time. However the discovery, history, AMC, and turner clasics are safe bets.
Don't forget the Home Improvment channels and the food channels- We also like Drama Channels- and yes, we even have BYU channel.
-Cindy
Maddie LOVES the cooking shows. She could probably cook better than me. one day she was watching how to cook a thanksgiving turkey and would not let me change the channel. How odd!
AND -- don't forget 'Law and Order'!
Post a Comment