Well, our Mac webpage subscription is about to run out, and why pay $100 a year when you can blog for free? So here I am. We'll see how often I get a chance to actually post with my 3 little ones. 2 of which always want to be on the internet. 1 who always wants to be held. Can you guess which child is which?
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
My first post!
Well, our Mac webpage subscription is about to run out, and why pay $100 a year when you can blog for free? So here I am. We'll see how often I get a chance to actually post with my 3 little ones. 2 of which always want to be on the internet. 1 who always wants to be held. Can you guess which child is which?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go. I did invite you on your mac address. The yahoo address does not seem to work.
Post a Comment