Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fun times!




We have had quite the week here! Jeramy's sister had her baby yesterday - 3 weeks early! She was a healthy 7 pounds and both are well. We are still going to bless Macie on Sunday, even though our numbers are dwindling!
These pictures are from last night. My girls giggled and giggled playing with the bubbles. It was nice to see them get along so well. Macie loves the sound of water, so she slept through all the fun in her bouncy chair on the floor.
Started "eating better" not "Dieting" yesterday.

Nutrastart and toast
1 b'tween
pita with turkey, cheese, lettuce and tomato
air popped popcorn
chicken 'boy scout dinner' with red potatoes, green peppers and onions
corn on the cob - a first at the Wakley home. Lindsay would not eat it - another first!
sugar free jell-o
64 ounces of water

My overall goal is to cut out sugar, up my water intake and not eat after 7. We'll see how it goes. I did my big weigh in, too. Yikes! I can't believe I'm 1_4. Fill in the blank. Ha ha!

No comments: