She wanted an M&M cake like Maddie had. So that's what she got. We went to Costa Vida for dinner.
We also went shopping for her baptism dress. I had gone earlier and put a few (less expensive) dresses on hold. She tried them on and didn't like any of them. I let her wander around the store and of course, she fell in love with the most expensive dress in the store. But seeing her in it - just glowing - I had to buy it.
Macie was baptized on August 1st. It was such a special day! We had my entire family there, and all our Idaho family (Except Jen and kids, they were sick). We ate outside at the bowery after and had burritos.
Macie is our peacemaker in our home. While I'm yelling for someone to step up and do something, she'll just go do it. (Like feed the dog or clean up a mess). She is a good friend and a great sister. She loves small things (like Squinkies). She now wants to be an artist when she grows up. She loves to play Minecraft.
No comments:
Post a Comment